Labor and Social Responsibility policy
Shinkawa Manufacturing Asia Co., Ltd., we realize that the growth of the company is based on the cooperation of all employees for considered that the employees are the important and valuable resources. Therefore, we will respect the following matters as a set of fundamental rights in hiring and employment in order to achieve co-existence and co-prosperity with employees.
1. Non-Discrimination : We will respect the human rights of each individual in any and all of our business activities including hiring, treatment and business transactions, and will not engage in any act that impairs individual dignity or discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, ethnicity, color, ancestry, religion, gender, age, physical disability, political thinking or marital status, etc.
2. Non-Child labor : When hiring employees, we will hire in compliance with the laws and regulations. Child labor is unacceptable.
3. Non Forced Labor and Harassment : We will not make our employees engage in forced labor or subject them to any harsh or inhumane treatment including any abuse or various types of harassment.
4. Freedom of Association : We will respect the freedom to associate and organize, and the right for collective bargaining in accordance with the laws and regulations.
5. Compliance with local Labor laws : We will make efforts to comply with the laws and regulations regarding working hours, wages and other labor standards.
6. Safety and health workplace Environment : We will make efforts to develop and maintain a safe, secure and hygienic workplace environment and comply with laws and regulations regarding occupational safety and health.
7. Development of Human resources : We will foster and utilize a diverse range of human resources and provide them with opportunities, while promoting the development of an environment where each individual can demonstrate their abilities.